Australian student visa conditions require international students to:
• maintain full-time attendance
• be committed to their studies and maintain satisfactory academic progress
• notify the ITA immediately of any changes in address and contact details while in Australia
• complete their course of study within the period of their student visa
The UNI Institute also expects international students to abide by the rules and regulations of the institute. Under Australian regulations, an extension of study and visa is permitted only if there are compassionate or compelling circumstances, or if the Institute has implemented an intervention strategy to prevent a student from failing to make satisfactory progress, or if the University has approved a deferment or suspension of study.
The UNI may cancel or suspend your enrolment under the following circumstances:
• Serious misconduct including plagiarism
• Unsatisfactory academic progress
• Failure to pay tuition fees
Further information can be found at: www.immi.gov.au
STUDENT OBLIGATIONS (ITA STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT ) DETAILS AVAILABLE ON ITA STUDENT HANDBOOK.